Budget more.  The teltone will run you around $1500
methinks.  You might want to try a 500-CS (or is it
CS-500?) series access server instead of a 2511.  A
2522(or 2523) would be nice to set up as a frame relay
switch and try a 2901 instead of the 2924-XL as a
switch.  On the equipment list is also a 3900 series
token ring switch which used to be an olicom 8600,
that might be real nice to have.  Judging by the
prices on ebay (which from what I have found are
usually market for used cisco stuff) you probably need
to budget $7,000 to $8,000 and another $1,500 to
$1,800 for the 3900 (unless you get lucky and find an
actual olicom 8600 which might go cheaper as it
doesn't say cisco on it).  Also you are missing voice
capabilities which I have heard shows up on one of the
labs.  ATM is missing as well (in my lab we solved
that with a 3COM frame relay/ATM access concentrator,
though I don't remember specifics off the top of my
head right now).  I've been going with 2502s instead
of 2501s due to price and the fact that im pretty
familiar with ethernet at this point.  For the console
server you might also want to consider a Xylan 1800
(or 1600 with software) or a Digi Portserver.  Both
would be much cheaper than a 500-CS (or is it CS-500,
you make the call:) though the cabling wants to make
me puke (im still trying to find a cat5 cable with 10
wires instead of 8, maybe im just not looking in the
right places.  You might be able to save some money
with a POTS simulator and async ports for a while and
still do most of the dialer configs instead of all the
ISDN stuff as ISDN routers and simulator.  Take a look
at ccbootcamp's lab(s) and model off their equipment.

My lab is as follows
(2) 2502
(1) 1750, serial, voice, BRI
(2) 1720, 1 serial each
(1) AccessPro somethingorothernotallthatuseful
(1) HUB
(3) Linux boxes for tftp, ntp, snmp, and traffic
(1) Frame relay/ATM thingybobber
(1) Xylan 1800 maybe will be swapped with Digi
Portserver 8

What will be added later this summer
(1) 5000, Sup1, 24 ports
(1) 3920
(1) Async ports on 1720s
(1) 1750, serial, voice, BRI
(1) 2523 (for a frame switch)
(1) POTS simulator
(1) lots of modems and csu/dsu just because

HTH
Ben

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/