I have a question regarding the PIX, hopefully someone
can help me on this one.

What version of PIX code is needed to be able to do NAT
overload, like you can on the routers?  Can someone give
an example of the command on how that is done?

I have a scarcity of IP address's (outside) for a PIX install
I am doing and definitly need overload ability.

Brian

We have MOVED!! Make note of our new address!!!

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
p: 318-212-0245
f: 318-212-0246