Hi,

I have run several times into such problems (up to version 5.2). The only
solution I've found so far is to disable the smtp guard (no fixup protocol
smtp 25).

Panayiotis Psihoyios                    SyNET S.A.
CCNP (Security, ATM), CCDP, MCP 118 B, Agias Eleoussis Street
Network Engineer                                GR 151 25 Maroussi
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Athens - Greece
Tel:++ 301 61 29 500                    Fax: ++ 301 61 25 313