Wow, I can't believe you guys are really having this conversation....

Knowledge is absolutely useless unless it is shared.  Creation, invention,
imagination all originate from knowledge.  Questioning is the beginning of
anything and everything.

No questions are stupid.  They are just the keys to a puzzle.

John Andrews

>===== Original Message From "Raul F. Fernandez"  =====
>And you were born with all this knowledge?
>
>Raul

Have a great day!
John A