Cos the poster did not even try  to do some serach in the cisco web site or
archive in this website.
And ask question, who wasting the bandwidth, who is selfish.

I just wondering what kind of professional you are, probably paper one, do
not even know try to
find infromation.

It is my opinion.

""What's up!""   Hi;