From: Frank Kim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CLARIFICATION: 2511 with reverse-telnet [7:5686]

Okay guys.  I am really sorry for the waste of bandwidth.  But so far, I
think I have been misunderstood.  Here is what I got:

1) 2511 with e0  = 192.168.1.1/24
2) one 2501, console's port is attached to line 1 of 2511
3) one NT box with ip of 192.168.1.2/24

I sit on my NT box and I initiate a telnet to 192.168.1.1 using port
2001.  Remember, I am not doing it from a router.  So ctrl-shift-6 x will
not suspend my session.  What I would like to do is to be able to exit
from the telnet session by typing a keystroke such as control-] or
so.  And one more thing, typing 'exit' does not work.

I apologize for all misunderstanding.  Thanks for any help.

-Frank