Let's make it simple.  Let's ignore the factor that there is a 2501
attached to a 2511's line 1.  Just plain simple.  You have:

1) 2511 router with e0 = 192.168.1.1/24
2) an NT box with ip address of 192.168.1.2/24

Assuming that you have configured line 1 on the 2511 with transport input
all and the rest.  You sit on your NT box and u telnet to 192.168.1.1
2001.  Now you want to kill that telnet session.  How will you do it
without closing the telnet application n or hitting a disconnect on the
telnet application nor getting into the 2511 and do a clear line 1.  Hope
you know where I'm getting at.

-Frank