Hi Remmert,

Thank you for your advise. Below is the updated network diagram.

                               (10.10.10.1/24)
                                 | E0
                         -------------------------
                         | Cisco 2501 R1 |
                         -------------------------
                              / S0              \ S1
             (Link 1)  2Mbps /          \     2Mbps  (Link 2)
                            / S0/1        \  S0/1
                        -----------------     -----------------
                        |  7206 R2 |     | 7206 R3  |
                        -----------------    ------------------
                           | F0/0                | F0/0
                       (192.168.1.1/24)   (192.168.1.2/24)

I am current only having 1 link from R1 to R2, using static routing. I will
be commissioning another 2Mbps link from R1 to R3, and would like to load
share the 2 links. Currently, R2 is running OSPF, and R3 is also running
OSPF.

I would not prefer running dynamic routing protocol over the 2 2Mbps, as
they will utilize the bandwidth when updating the routing table. I think
someone actually mentioned about multilink ppp in the previous mails. Can I
know more about this type of implementation?? What are the pros and cons of
implementing multilink ppp? Can load sharing be achieved??

Regards,
Cheeyong