I think you are asking if you can have two different subnets in one
interface?  the answer is yes, one primary ip address for one subnet and a
secondary ip address for the the second subnet.  I beleive you can then use
extended ACL to prevent the other network into talking to another network.
Another thing you can do is to subinterface the router's fastethernet
interface and trunk to the switch and again use extended ACL to prevent the
intervlan communication.