Two ospf processes might be cleaner.  So long as the broadcast domains are
isolated, running two processes would keep things nicely separated.  Using
separate authentication kets as suggested, one per ospf process would also
protect against a misconfiguration merging the two.  However, we should
likely backup and look at the design goals and criteria of this network to
see if the proposed physical configuration for which we are trying to wedge
a logical config onto is the most appropriate.