Hello group,

I'm trying to get ideas for a network design.

Essentially, there would be two networks, lets say 172.0.0.0 network and the
192.0.0.0 network. What I'm looking to accomplish is to have about 8 routers
interconnected together, and both networks would run through them. However,
each network is not allowed to learn about the other. That is, if I'm in the
172 network, I cannot ping hosts in the 192 network.

Each router would have a switch, that would separate the two networks into
two vlans, so hosts in one vlan cannot reach the other. It gets complicated
when the traffic needs to be routed to another router.

I hope I made sense, if I didn't, then please feel free to email me.

Regards,

Albert