Albert,

I had a case where one of the VLANs on the internal network should only
access the internet, not the internal portion of the network. The purpose
was to allow guests at the company to hook in and access the internet
without giving them access to the internal network or using a modem and give
realistic training on the company's product (which uses a web gateway).

I put a reflexive ACL on the VLAN's subinterface on the router to ensure
that only traffic to and from the internet was allowed. Basically, the list
let outgoing traffic out to the internet and opened a hole through for
return traffic. That's it. Nothing else.

HTH,
        Karen