Creat a cname or A record for wpad.yourdomain.com and create a wpad.dat file
on that webserver.

for more info on this, go to microsoft and do a search for auto proxy config.

-Patrick

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Susan Stone wrote:

> can this be done is Microsoft DNS??
>
> proxy.your.domain.goes.there. IN A 10.0.0.6
>                               IN A 10.0.0.7

I have no experience with anything other than bind, so I don't know.
Hopefully, it can, perhaps using a slightly different syntax. Did you
try it? (IMHO, if it can't, you should consider going for better DNS
software.)

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made