From: Watson, Rick, CTR, OUSDC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 'show controllers' command [7:8528]

...reading the Cisco Press Support Book. They talked about the 'show
controllers' command. My question is when and why would you use this
command? I read that the output can be overwhelming, and that some of the
information is irrelevant! Go figure!. But again, when would you need the
information form this command? Thanks for the insight.

Rick Watson
Network Engineer
Advanced Systems Development, Inc.
OUSD(Comptroller)