Rick,
I work for an ISP and I use this command to look at how the T1's or PRI's are
doing on my AS5300.  By appending options to the end of this command it can
be
quite useful.  The first example below will show you if you are receiving
errors on the T1 (or PRI) form the CO switch.  The second example will show
you how many calls each channel (DS0) has taken.  You can use this command to
make sure that all 24 channels are being used by the T1 (23 for PRI's using
non NFAS signaling), and how many DS0's are active at this moment in time.

Example 1
Router#sh controllers t1 0
T1 0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized T1
  Cablelength is long gain36 0db
  No alarms detected.
  Version info of slot 0:  HW: 1, Firmware: 16, PLD Rev: 11
  Framer Version: 0x8

Manufacture Cookie Info:
 EEPROM Type 0x0001, EEPROM Version 0x01, Board ID 0x48,
 Board Hardware Version 1.0, Item Number 800-3883-1,
 Board Revision A0, Serial Number 14034532,
 PLD/ISP Version 0.1, Manufacture Date 23-May-1999.

  Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line Primary.
  Data in current interval (2 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
     0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
Router#
Example 2
Router#sh controllers t1 0 call-counters
T1 0:
  DS0's Active: 2
  DS0's Active High Water Mark: 24
  TimeSlot   Type   TotalCalls   TotalDuration
      1       cas          88       3d06h
      2       cas          87       3d09h
      3       cas         101       2d13h
      4       cas         107       2d11h
      5       cas          98       2d11h
      6       cas         101       2d09h
      7       cas          98       2d20h
      8       cas          84       2d18h
      9       cas         100       2d06h
     10       cas          95       2d09h
     11       cas         104       2d02h
     12       cas          92       3d08h
     13       cas         102       2d17h
     14       cas          87       3d01h
     15       cas         108       2d03h
     16       cas          97       2d08h
     17       cas         100       2d06h
     18       cas          88       3d05h
     19       cas          90       3d13h
     20       cas         101       1d21h
     21       cas         104       1d18h
     22       cas          98       2d13h
     23       cas          87       2d23h
     24       cas          86       2d22h

System's DS0's Active High Water Mark: 138
Router#

Hope this helps.
Scott Ladd
Data Network Technical Support