>Howard,
>                 In looking into this I was amazed by the lack of
information
>on these very specific parts of the protocol itself.   However, I can't seem
>to find anything that would seem as a source other than the Cisco
>white-paper and Don Dettmore's EIGRP white-paper on the CZone.  I'm also
>using Doyle's Routing TCP/IP and Adv. IP Network Design.

I agree there is a severe lack of detail. While I don't have the
URLs, unfortunately, there were some fairly detailed presentations a
couple of Networkers ago -- I'd imagine they have been kept updated.

There are still parts of the protocol, such as the details of the
reliable multicast, that as far as I know, Cisco keeps proprietary.
Frankly, the lack of availability of detailed information is one
reason I avoid EIGRP.

Garcia-Luna-Alceves' papers get into the algorithm but not the
implementation.