Hi,
i'm located in Germany and i'm trying to connect 3-4
routers back-to-back to simulate a WAN connection in a
lab.Over here in Germany we use the cable specs of
X.21
which is a 60-15 pin cable.The 60 pin end will fit in
one WIC 1T wan interface card,but the other end cannot
fit into the other router's WIC 1T interface,it only
fits in the AUI port.I want a situation where i would
connect router A's s0 to router B's s0, and not a
connection from s0 to AUI.Is there a way of getting
around this?I have searched the cisco' website,but
still can't figure it out.While configuring one router
as DCE and the other as DTE what should i watch out
for,or what command would do this.
I'ld appreciate it if anyone could come out with a
solution.
Thank you.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/