Hi,

I've bought several cables from a nice guy on eBay.
Look for the member name "anthonypanda".

Last week I bought a 3ft DCE-DTE crossover cable with the DB-60 connectors
for only US$18. The cable is the equivalence of putting a Cisco V.35 DTE & a
V.35 DCE cable together.
He is located in Hong Kong but has great shipping rates - US$4 for the air
mail to germany.

Stephan

http://www.skohls.de                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cell: +49 175 5406886                  Fax: +49 214 91806
CCNA, CCSA, CIW Server Administrator, CIW Security Professional
Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were
and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right.
Terry Pratchett