the cheapest i got them for was $20 on eBay.
barronvonpuppy is selling them at around that
price(depending on the lot), and he tends to have
dutch auctions.  there are other sellers, but i've
bought a batch of bad cables before at a price less
than $20. (dte-dte cables?!?!  what use is that?)

oddy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/