Just do debug isdn events  it gives you all that in one go. When you do
Show ISDN status check that you have a TEI number and the Multiple frame IS
established. If not your ISDN line is knackered.

regards
Iain Fomes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.