Don't know what's going on with yours, but we had the same problem with a
3660 and it was the memory.  Are you getting any sort of error message when
it boots?  Our's said that the Image checksum didn't match the expected
value.  TAC seemed to know the problem right away and sent us out new memory
overnight.  That fixed the problem right up.  The only thing I can think of
is that they may have sent you another bad set of mem when the swapped it
for you.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  I'll see if the person here who
called TAC got any more ideas out of Cisco and get back to you if there are
any other known issues that cause this problem.

Byron Bean, CCNA