From: Leigh Anne Chisholm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 6:57 PM
To: Greg Macaulay; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cable modems & 2501s?? [7:13626]

Why not scrounge an older computer (even a 386 will do) and plunk 2 nic's in
it.  Set it up as your firewall between the internet and you.  Then connect
the external network nic of the linux box connecting to the cable modem, the
internal network nic and router to a hub?  Security, and connectivity!