>Sounds like something from the CID test. ;-)
>
>Seriously, remember that you are picking the BEST answer. All answers but B
>are clearly made up. Remember that the author has to come up with 4 or 5
>feasible wrong answers. This is the hardest part of writing an exam. As an
>exam-taker, you can sometimes see this process at work and easily recognize
>which answers are the made-up wrong ones, as we can with this example.

I didn't write it...I think I know who did, but I'm not certain -- I
don't pick the challenge questions. If it's the author I think, he's
very well qualified but not a regular on this list.

As Priscilla points out, writing good questions is not simple. The
CertZone questions have a slightly different slant than the CCIE
written exam, as many people have pointed out that they sometimes
seem harder than the actual exam.  Our questions are meant to be part
of an overall CCIE preparation experience, not just for the written
but for the lab as well, and to be used along with the practice
scenarios and the white papers.   In my experience, the hardest part
of writing good CertZone questions is writing the explanation, which
is meant to teach.  The actual CCIE written questions don't have the
requirement to coordinate with an explanation.