Must give credit to Brian however for pointing out the need to run IBGP in
situations where you have two routers recieving partial routes from ISP's.
In these cases, IBGP helps you to make optimal  exit decisions as he points
out.  I overlooked this in my previous pointing by taking things for granted.

Glad to help.

pete