""Chuck Larrieu""  wrote in message
> reminder - for those without CCO accounts, substitute "public" for
> "customer"
Chuck
Thanks for the correction The link is :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/bgp-toc.html
I forgot that I had logged in CCO and managed to put my foot in my mouth
again !
Anyway for any subjects on all CCNP exams there is no substitute for the
Cisco web site and if you are willing to search a bit you will certainly
find gold (more details and explanations than the bare minimum for passing
exams but I assume we all want to learn a bit more than just a textbook)

George Yiannibas
MCSE CCNA