It means simply that you line provider has been testing the line between
your site and their exchange or CO. They send a signal down and it is looped
back so they can verify the line is good. In order for the line to work as
far as you are concerned you must call them and get them to take the test
loop off the line. The (Looped) will then disappear and you should have end
to end connectivity.