From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Michael L. Williams
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: US Stock [7:19433]

Although I WILL NOT go off any any manner the way I would like to, I WILL
SAY that NO ONE has ANY RIGHT to blame these acts on GOD, ESPECIALLY a
person that obviously DOES NOT believe such a God exists!!!

All my prayers are with the people and families of this tragedy, NOT with
the economy (which WILL recover) and with gas prices (which WILL go up).

Mike W.