My friends where in those buildings. How dare you use this horrible time to
promote your self righteous, self-serving idiocy.
Religous fanatics like you are the people who did this.
Why does history prove that more blood has been shed in the name of a 'god'
than anything else?

-Erik

p.s., Howard, sorry.

Puckett, Larry (TIFPC) writes:

> Funny how it's always "Pushing religion is unacceptable" but never '
Pushing
> atheism is unacceptable' .....

London),
> and I thought that was a wake up call.... the scale of this disaster is
just
> incomprehensible.
>
> Symon

As