I think that we cannot afford to let terrorists think
they have succeeded in destroying a monument that
represents the econonmic success of the United States.

I think it is imperative that we not only rebuild the
two 110 story towers using the exact same set of
blueprints. I think a grassroots effort to encourage
that the two towers be built at a distance one and a
half times the original spacing and a THIRD tower a
150 stories high right in the middle.

I think that by doing this we heal the wounds of the
original towers missing from the Manhattan skyline but
also show the uniquely American gesture of the "middle
finger" faced eastward defying terrorism in a subtle
but unmistakable fashion.

My 2 cents

=====
John L. Mairs