Several years ago I lived through a massive tornado that went through our
city.  Although neither my home nor my parents were damaged, there's
something traumatic you go through when you've lived through something as
violent as that.  What I and the rest of the people in the City I live in go
through is exactly what the people that lived through the tragedy in New
York will go through.  It's something you can't describe to someone else...
but those people (on the street and in the office towers) will never be the
same again.  I can't fathom those towers being rebuilt having those people
going back to work in buildings that have twice been the target of
terrorists.

So I guess no, I don't have the testosterone needed to jump at the chance of
acting as a terrorist magnet.  Neither do most of the people that live in my
city...  There's a website with several pictures of the twister that can be
found at http://datalib.library.ualberta.ca/tornado/new1a.JPG.  Note the
tiny oil refinery tanks in the background...

  -- Leigh Anne