Hey Tribavan, what country are you in?

I might fly out there!!!! LOL!

I wish I could but I am getting married here, to a Japanese woman, so I am
stuck here in Japan.

As for my friend, his last job was at Merryl Lynch as the security guru and
he was making over $100,000.  He was terminated in May, I think, and looked
and looked and he was about to sign with another bank on 9/12 and yep....you
know what happened.

You do have a point about the wage expectation however, what I said about
not being able to get a computer assembly job is true.  He is currently
trying to get outsourced for only $25 an hour!  To put that in perspective,
when I teach English I get $30 an hour!!!!!

Theo

C blah blah +Internet #1001 ;-)