I can be mean sometimes can't I ;-)... I just get tired of people claiming
to be "networkers" and they don't even know how to use the ultimate resource
of networkers... the internet... they just post questions here without doing
ANY research on their own...

Last I checked, email was just another tool used by people
with_Internet_access!
Therefore, this group is just another tool used by people with Internet
access.

Posting a question to this group, in my opinion, is not much different than
any other way of looking things up on the Internet.
Actually, there is 1 difference.  You will be getting the info from many
good sources, and people can then have an open dialog about the issue, which
in turn helps everyone ;)

Regards,