Hi,

Since your accessing this router remotely over the
ISDN I'm assuming thats whats building the dynamic
map. If you do a 'show dialer map' you should see the
maps in use.

You can copy existing cfg into notepad then modify it
and save it to a file then do a 'copy
tftp://x.x.x.x/filename.txt startup-config' to put the
new config on the router as the startup config.

Erick

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1