pris ,

i am going to answer to the statement itself.......

i am not going to say weather it is possible (becuase i don`t know) but the
passage reads to me like this

an ATM VC can run over any medium becuase it`s a VC..it may leave your HQ on
ATM but int the Service provider`s backbone it could run on anything...DS3
t3 MPLS etc.etc.)

this is the message he seems to be trying to get across...and prehaps a
re-wording is in order???.....

my SP (BT)has said that they DONT run atm over ethernet either

steve "not meaning to offend ,just trying to help" skinner