I'm not going to sit a flame you, there is enough of that as of late,
but I know I signed some Nondisclosure and though it's been several
years I think you signed one when taking the CCIE written.  IOW what
your asking is violating the NDA.

  If you can remember these questions and answers me thinks you can find
and remember the correct answers.

  Dave

"Yang Jun (Ike Yang)" wrote:

> Dear CCIEs,
>
> I failed in the CCIE written exam today and, I recall some questions here
> but can't find the correct answer.  Do please help me figure out the
correct
> answer and give me your explain.  Great thanks!

David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer
CCIE# 2016
Qwest Communications Int. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-664-3367

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"