I usually don't waste my time on these kind of questions, but couldn't
resist this one.  It's appears that you have a very good memory but are
completely wasting it.  Even if you manage to pass the written, you have
virtually no chance of passing the lab with an attitude like this.  In order
to pass the lab you must be diligent in working thru issues, thinking of
ways to make something work that appears impossible.  Only then do you
consider asking for help. You seem to remember some of the stuff that you
may have seen, but make no attempt to figure it out on your own.  No to
mention appearing to break the NDA that  you agreed to.  Sorry if this
sounds harsh, but in my mind, you are asking for it.

""Yang Jun (Ike Yang)""  wrote in message
> [...]
>
> 5.    In reorganization, OSPF areas are realigned. Is this a valid network
> design? If not, what changes could be made to the network and/or router
> configurations?

> A.                 No changes are necessary.
>
> B.                 A virtual link could be configured between Area 60 and
> area 0.
>
> C.                 A serial line or other physical connections could be
> installed between devices in Area 60 and Area 0.
>
> D.                 Router B could be configured as an Area Border Router
> between Area 60 and Area 6.
>
> E.                  This is not valid design, and no changes can make it
> work.
>

> 6.    Which of the following CGMP (Cisco group management protocol)
> statements is correct?
>

> A.                 CGMP manages multicast traffic Catalyst 5000 series
> switches by allowing directed switching of IP multicast traffic.
>
> B.                 CGMP will switch IP multicast packets to all ports in
one
> specific VLAN.
>
> C.                 CGMP filtering requires a network connection from the
> Catalyst 5000 series to a router running CGMP.
>
> D.                 CGMP handles ARP, SAP, UDP, SSAP and DSAP.
>

> 7.    Which statement about RADIUS is true?
>

> A.                 The RADIUS server must you use TCP for its connection
the
> NAS.
>
> B.                 AAA can be configured to direct RADIUS
> authentication/authorization to one server and RADIUS accounting to a
> different server.
>
> C.                 RADIUS supports bi-directional CHAP authentication.
>
> D.                 RADIUS is a proprietary protocol that is necessarily
> vendor specific.
>
> E.                  RADIUS supports command authorization.
>

> 8.    Which statements about TACACS+ are true? (multiple answer)
>

> A.                 If more than one TACACS+ server is configured and the
> first one does not respond within a given timeout period, the next TACACS+
> server in the list will be contacted.
>
> B.                 The TACACS+ server!/s connection to the NAS encrypts
the
> entire packet.
>
> C.                 The TACACS+ server must use TCP for its connection to
the
> NAS.
>
> D.                 The TACACS+ server must use UDP for its connection to
the
> NAS.
>
> E.                  The TACACS+ server may be configured to use TCP or UDP
> for its connection to the NAS.
>

> 9.    CGMP (Cisco Group Management Protocol) is:
>

> A.                 A serial protocol for communications between routers
and
> switches.
>
> B.                 An alternative protocol that can be used instead of
SNMP