While I do regret the apparent NDA violation, I am going to answer
indirectly. I would have felt a lot more comfortable if, for example,
the first question is "where can I learn more about early token
release".

>Dear CCIEs,
>
>I failed in the CCIE written exam today and, I recall some questions here
>but can't find the correct answer.  Do please help me figure out the correct
>answer and give me your explain.  Great thanks!
>
>   1.. In a token ring environment, what is allowed regarding early token
>release?

See IEEE 802.5 and CCO.

2.    What is the best description of poison reverse?

Read the very well written RIP RFC.

>3.    In FDD, the characteristics of !04B/5B Encoding!1 include: (multiple
>answer)

I'd have to do a search for online FDDI references, because it's an
ANSI, not IEEE standard.  The groupstudy archives and CCO are a good
start.

>5.    In reorganization, OSPF areas are realigned. Is this a valid network
>design? If not, what changes could be made to the network and/or router
>configurations?

See both Priscilla's Top Down Network Design and my Designing Routing
& Switching Architectures, and WAN Survival Guide. Don't know how
much the CCO OSPF Design Guide really goes into design rather than
configuration.

>6.    Which of the following CGMP (Cisco group management protocol)
>statements is correct?

See CCO.

>7.    Which statement about RADIUS is true?

See RADIUS RFCs and CCO.

>8.    Which statements about TACACS+ are true? (multiple answer)

See CCO, as well as Cisco-oriented security books. Kent, do you cover
this?  I touch on it in my last two books as part of access services.

>9.    CGMP (Cisco Group Management Protocol) is:

Again, CCO.

>10.    Which of the following statements is NOT accurate regarding Frame
>Relay?

See the Frame Relay Forum webpage.

>11.    A !.default network!/ performs a service in routing. It is used:

See my Certzone routing principles white paper and the Groupstudy
archives. I _know_ I've posted at length about this.

>12.    Examine the following:
>

>If this router has a configuration-register setting of 0x102, select the
>proper boot sequence:

See CCO.

>   1.. WAN frame formats generally have which fields in common?

Search the archives, especially on the relationships among HDLC,
SDLC, LAP-F, and LAP-B.

>13.    The configuration for Router A is as follows:
>

>Debug is enabled on Router B, but no debug messages appear on the terminal.
>Other commands (show commands, etc) seem to be working. What are the
>probable causes for this?

See the CLI documentation.

>14.    What is the only feature NOT included in FastEther Channel?

See CCO, and also the IEEE 802.3 equivalent (blanking if it's .3ad or .3ac)