I will give $5 to anyone who wears a Santa suit, stuffing and beard
included, to the lab in December and passes!!!!

Pictures required for verification!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jim Brown
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Proper dress for CCIE lab? [7:29524]

They also reduce the amount of oxygen in the lab to simulate networking at
high altitudes. The proctors stand over your shoulders and scream in your
ear just like a military boot camp. You aren't allowed to use the show run
command and must type everything exactly right the first time.

Seriously.... You can wear whatever you like. I've worn shorts with a
t-shirt and I've noticed candidates in sandals. Just be comfortable.