Does the open back'd one top at the crest of the hips?

that's sure to get a good score!

>>> "Gaz"  12/18/01 06:09PM >>>
Always on the lookout for a quick profit:

Yes:  I have a proper dress for CCIE lab.

One is part used and a low fronted affair for greatest effect on the
proctor, while the other is brand new open back with matching blue shoes.

Give me a shout if you're anywhere around 6'3" and 120kg. We can do a deal.
Doesn't paint a pretty picture does it? Not passed yet funnily enough.

Regards,

Gaz