From: Priscilla Oppenheimer
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/18/2001 2:44 PM
Subject: RE: Proper dress for CCIE lab? [7:29524]

If you wore a suit, they would know you weren't a real engineer and
flunk
you immediately! ;-) (Unless you were Vint Cerf.)

You compared it to the Novell instructor test, which is comparing
oranges
and apples. To become a Cisco instructor, your manners, speech, dress,
etc.
would be relevant. In that case business clothes would be expected,
although not necessarily a suit in this day and age, I would guess.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com