Brad,
Just because the site starts with CC we will not confuse it with yours
 This may be hard to believe but their are other companies out there
besides yours..  I do not think this is spam just because Michale has
not been very active in this group.  Hopefully this company will be more
successful than others.  I hope they don't hit rock bottom and sell of
there racks on ebay.