Okay, it looks like I jumped the gun.  I wanted to publically apologize to
both Mikes!  :)

There was another company using false email accounts to advertise their
product last week, and I thought we were seeing more of the same.  Sorry
about that guys!

Both Mikes are good people.  Michael Brady is a good guy and Im sure will
provide excellent service to anyone out there!!!  :)

(trying to get my foot out of my mouth)

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Michael Brady""  wrote in message
> Hello Group,
>
> I normally wouldn't jump into a discussion about this (and I normally only
> post in the CCIE group), but I would like to clarify a few things about
> ccRouters.com.  First of all, Michael Lea (who started this thread) is not
> the owner and doesn't have any interest in the success of the site.  He is
> customer who rented some time from me and was happy with the service and
> wanted to let others know (like others do for all resources available).
> Secondly, the name wasn't chosen to be mistaken for ccbootcamp.  I think
> everyone here knows who ccbootcamp is and knows what they have to offer.
> Besides, there are several other sites that start with "cc" that provide
> resources for Cisco Certification (i.e. - ccprep.com, ccstudy.com).  I
have
> personally purchased several things from Brad and Marc (including
attending
> their bootcamp class) and have been pleased with their service.  ccRouters
> was started so I could try to recoup some of the cost of acquiring the
rack
> to prepare for my CCIE and not to imitate ccbootcamp.  Lastly, the rate
for
> a 16-hour session stated below is the regular price and does not reflect
the
> special pricing available.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael