Priscilla,

Didn't you see where it says you're suppose to eat the chips first and use
the *empty* can?

I don't think you considered what would happen to the signal when
moisture/mold/mildew set in.  You'd have a soggy pile of "living" stuff,
which would probably really mess up the signal properties.

Is it normal to think this way???  ;-)

Ken

>>> "Priscilla Oppenheimer"  01/03/02 07:59PM >>>
I would imagine it has to be the can from the wavy Pringles chips for this
to work. The vectors representing the magnetic intensity measured in
amps/meter and the resulting total electric current calculated for a
specific distance (the closed interval of the integration) can be affected
by many factors in a real-world environment, including the amount of bits
left over by the consumer of the chips. Also, Pringles can result in
problems due to the antenna gain around the consumer's hips especially when
direct sequenced spread spectrum causes the gain to also affect the middle.

Just kidding! ;-)

Priscilla

At 04:43 PM 1/3/02, Jarmoc, Jeff wrote:
>There's also the good ol' 802.11b pringles can hack.  I haven't tried it,
>and it's obviously not something you'd want to implement in a business
>environment, but I've thought about playing with it as a home toy.
>
>http://verma.sfsu.edu/users/wireless/pringles.php
>
>Jeff Jarmoc - CCSA, CCNA, MCSE
>Network Analyst - Grubb & Ellis
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]