From: matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Frame Relay Question [7:31210]

So...I am looking at some frame links that a co-worker
brought up not long ago.  I issue a "show frame-relay
pvc" command and notice that there are 3 dlci's being
seen by the router yet there are only 2 circuits.  The
3rd "unknown" dlci is listed as being unused.  So, I
look through the config some more and confirm that the
3rd dlci is not defined anywhere in the config.  I am
guessing my router is learning this dlci from the
providers frame switch??  But why?

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong...and thanks in
advance for the help.

matt

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/