If it was a crossed pair somewhere, it wouln't come up at all.  No carrier.

It can very well be bad dmarc extensions, but so many all at once.  Is it
all in one area of the state/city?  Could still be bad telco wiring if in
same area of CO.

I believe that the customer of yours receive timing on the CO, not your
frame-switch, even though your souce is supposed to be higher.  Are you not
synced with the telco switch or the USNO?

Maybe someone else can speak about the avail banwidth output, but I just
checked a T1 frame module, and I have the same output, so I don't think it's
that.  I'll look that one up though.

I'd still focus on the timing.

--
RFC 1149 Compliant.