I can't find anything real quick.  I did a serach and I saw QOS in with the
avail bandwidth search results.  So I'm pretty sure it's what the line has
left over after the router reserves the 25% for routing protocols and line
maintenance.  You can chage it by the max-reserved bandwidth (#) command.
So if you wanted to keep just 10% for the routing protocols, you'd do
max-reserved-bandwidth 90.  By default the router keeps 25%.  It's for RSVP,
and all the other queueing techniques.

--
RFC 1149 Compliant.