Hello,
Is there a command to configure a default route for eigrp speaking routers.
The default-network command works for rip and igrp and the
defaul-information originate command works for ospf but I am unable to
inject a default route to an eigrp speaking router.
I tried default-information in 10 with 10 being the access-list that permits
any on RTB but no luck.

Basically, I have RTA connected to RTB connected to RTC. These 3 routers run
eigrp 1 while RTC also runs BGP 100 connected with neighbor RTD running BGP
200.
RTC is learning routes from BGP 200 but I am unable to get to those networks
from RTA or RTB.
I even tried the redistribute bgp 100 command under router eigrp on RTC but
still no luck.
What am I missing about EIGRP that I have no problem with IGRP, RIP or OSPF?
Thanks for your advise.