Sent this yesterday but it doesn't seem to have come through.
will definitely cause the OSPF neighbours to not be neighbourly :-)  I
have come across this when upgrading a frame relay service from standard
serial (MTU 1500) to an HSSI (default MTU 4470 I think - not 1500,
anyway).

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 16/01/2002 08:34 am -----

Jenny Mcleod