HI,

I received my copy last week, here in the UK. I was given a good review
before I bought the book (Thanks Brad Ellis). I am happy with the content of
the book and the LAB's at the end are well worth the price of the book (and
more). I have only found spelling mistakes (like form instead of from), but
I have not completed it yet. But, saying that, I am glad I was not asked to
author a book that would have such a wide audience and a list of reviewers
(all those that use groupstudy). Its a good book and I am waiting for
Practical Studies Vol 2.

Impressed

Rob