What do you mean, specifically?  Does the line protocol never come up?
Does the line protocol come up yet OSPF adjacencies do not form?  Does
the physical interface even come up?

Thanks,
John

>>> "Bob Timmons"  1/17/02 9:22:54 AM >>>
We're switching our routers from 3Com to Cisco and we're having
trouble at one of our sites.  We've got a hub-and-spoke configuration
from our central site to 4 other sites.  3 of the sites come up when
we switch the hardware to Cisco (simply moving the CSU from the 3Com
router to the Cisco router), the 4th does not.  I'm including the
Central Site config and 2 of the remotes (Site 1 comes up, Site 2 does
not).

We've changed out the router (including the serial ports), csu, serial
cable, rj45's, everything.  It's not a hardware problem.  We changed
the CSU on the central site, just to see if it would help.  No go.

Please let me know if you see something weird.

I've replaced the DLCI #'s with letters, but they match up (i.e. if
it's ABC in site 1, it matches to ABC in central site).  I didn't
include configs for sites 3 & 4, but they're identical with the
exception of the DLCI's and IP's.  (and they work as well).

Something I had thought about... this site is in Canada and we're in
the US as well as the other 3 sites.  Would there be any caveats
regarding international connections?  Again, everything works when
connected to the 3Com equipment, it's only when we connect up the
Cisco's that site 1 fails.

Thanks for any input.

Bob

--------------------------------------